Skip to product information
1 of 10

100% Organic Bamboo Bedsheet Set King

100% Organic Bamboo Bedsheet Set King

49 in stock


Regular price $150.99 AUD
Regular price $137.99 AUD Sale price $150.99 AUD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.


While famous for being smooth, soft and silky, Bamboo Sheets are so much more than the softest sheets you've ever touched. They are also hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and thermo-regulating and highly durable. Weaved to make the sheets extra silky, smooth and breathable, and the best part is that they are sustainable. 

Bamboo is the most resource-efficient plant on Earth. It uses minimal rainwater, grows organically and without chemicals, and produces little waste. 70% of the bamboo harvested for these sheets is used to create the actual fibre. The other 30% is composted. Furthermore, bamboo requires less land. It also grows and regenerates repeatedly and can release more oxygen back into our atmosphere. 

There are many good things about these bamboo bedsheets with hardly any disadvantages. If you are looking for quality sheets for yourself and your family, you will love these new unique and high-quality sheets.

The best night's sleep you will ever have

Bamboo sheets are incredibly smooth and soft. Its texture makes for the best bed snuggle and blissful sleep. Since recent advances in manufacturing made it possible to convert strong bamboos into super soft and comfy fabrics, these sheets make for the best investment. The premium bamboo sheets' viscose is, in fact, comparable to the plushness of exquisite silk. Moreover, a 300-thread count bamboo sheet is roughly equivalent to a 1000-thread count cotton sheet. Bamboo sheets also come with millions of micro gaps in the fibre, making it more breathable than even the most delicate and finest cotton sheet. Plus, it's much more durable. These sheets won't lose their softness, even after several years.

Bamboo fibre can also wick away moisture from the body, allowing the sheets to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Furthermore, it is also designed to be effortlessly hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. There are no harmful chemical additives in the production process. Plus, the incredible non-absorbent quality of bamboo sheets prevents the absorption of oil, dirt or moisture that contains toxic fungus, dust mites or bacteria, which could cause severe allergies.

Guilt-free, eco-friendly and sustainable

It is high time we take good care of our Earth as it is the only one we've got. Bamboo, as we know, is the most resource-efficient plant on Earth. The bamboos are sourced from FSC-certified sustainable forests and made in a non-toxic, closed-loop system that recycles 98% water. Bamboo sheets use 500x less water in the manufacture alone and produce 52% fewer carbon emissions.

Aside from its thoroughly inviting texture, the fact that it is sustainable should help you sleep better. There's no better sleep than a guilt-free sleep, knowing that you are not doing anything to add to the planet's distress and that your choices are not contributing to global warming. You won't be sleeping with guilt but with pride.

  • 100% all-natural and organic fibres derived from bamboo plants. It is Eco-friendly, softer, cooler than linen.
  •  50% more absorbent than cotton.
  •  Great for all seasons - no night sweats. 
  • 300 Thread Count Sheets for the ultimate comfort.
  •  Available in various sizes from Single, Double, Queen & King.

  How To Properly Care for Your Ozcomfort Bedsheets 

     Here are the recommended care instructions for our sheets.  

  • Machine washing recommended: 30 degrees celsius max 
  • Don�t use bleach or fabric softener. 
  • Use eco-friendly laundry detergents. 
  • Line dry whenever possible. 
  • Store in a cool dry place to prevent discoloring. 
  • Don�t scrub stains away, instead gently soak and blot them out. 
  • Use iron in the lowest setting. 

 Frequently Asked Questions 

Do I need to wash the sheets before using them? 

Yes, it is recommended that you wash sheets at low temperature. We also recommended purchasing a minimum of two sets of sheets so that you can have a set to use while laundering the other set. 

Single  Length Width Height
Flat 260 cm 180 cm
Fitted 190 cm 91 cm 40 cm 
Flat Sheet Trim 15 cm
Flat 260 cm 239 cm
Fitted 190 cm 137 cm 40 cm
Flat Sheet Trim  15 cm
Flat 270 cm  250 cm 
Fitted 203 cm 152 cm  40 cm 
Flat Sheet Trim  15 cm
Flat  270 cm  270 cm 
Fitted 203 cm 183 cm 40 cm 
Flat Sheet Trim  15 cm
Super King
Flat  325 cm  295 cm
Fitted 204 cm  204 cm 50 cm
Flat Sheet Trim  20 cm
Pillow Case 
Standard 75 cm  50 cm
King Size 91 cm  51 cm
Technique  Sateen weave 
Material  100% Bamboo
Set 1 x Flat sheet 1 x fitted sheet & 2 Pillow Covers
View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review